|The Amazing Race|
|Big Brother Competitions|
The Amazing Race is a forum game competition in BB2.
Concept and Rules
For a Week 8 twist, players were tasked with following clues and traveling around the site. The person to finish this with the most time racked up would be eliminated from the competition.
Here are the clues:
- “Your next set of directions awaits you somewhere on the game thread... *KEEP TRACK OF PINK [Bolded on this page] LETTERS*” (Led to here.)
- “It seems you have found your first Route Info Card. Continue on your way to the place where it was announced that TAE got 3rd Place in a certained sponsored event.” (Led to here.)
- "Congratulations! You have found a clue, but you still have a lot more to travel! Continue on your journey to the next clue which can be found at the location where Celever received a B in school. RIP his GPA." (Led to here.)
- "Roadblock! Submit a screenshot (with Big Brother tab and name identification in it) to the private conversation with only the hosts, that shows you scored 335 or higher in the following game of Yahtzee to get your next pamphlet of goodies. Game: https://cardgames.io/yahtzee/ Example: http://imgur.com/a/nhZdl"
- “Congratulations on completing the roadblock! Head on over to where a Battleship War was fought… in the misty fog for your next clue.” (Led to here.)
- “Route Info. If you don’t want to be evicted, then head over to when I was evicted.” (Led to here.)
- "Detour! Skill or Luck? Choose one of the following to complete and send a screenshot with BB tab and username proof to the private conversation to receive your next info sheet. If you would like to try out your skills, you can do so by going to the Colored Kingdoms. If you would like to test your luck, you can do so by going to the thread that the most recent Vulpix card has been announced **Celever must complete both detours as the replacement penalty for the warning received earlier, submit both screenshots to receive the next clue**" (Led to here for Skill and here for Luck.)
- Skill: "Skill requires racers to multitask in a game called multitask and reach a score of 100 points. Game: http://www.kongregate.com/games/IcyLime/multitask" Luck: "Luck requires racers to play again and hope to get lucky with the $1,000,000 prize at the end. Game: http://en.gameslol.net/deal-or-no-deal-754.html"
- “Congratulations on completing your detour! The end is near! But the next clue will be a doozy. Once upon a time, I did have a thread in the creative works sub-section of the forums… it has since been abandoned… or so we thought?" (Led to here.)
- "Rockblock #2! I hope you have been paying attention lately! The previous clues had these strange pink letters that were floating about. Well guess what? You’ll need those letters to solve this word puzzle! Once you have solved it, Private Message the hosts in the private chat with your answers. This will also serve as the pitstop for this race. The last person to solve the puzzle WILL be eliminated. Puzzle: (One __ is one letter. This is a three word puzzle. It is a common phrase said in Big Brother): __ __ __ __ __ __/__ __ __/__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __"
- When unscrambled, the letters spelled "Expect the Unexpected," thereby completing the challenge.
NP took first place, completing the entire leg in under 2 hours. Violet followed, finishing in about a day. Celever took a ton more time, taking over 5 days to finish the course. It's believed LC would've stayed in had he not quit thinking he lost after 21 hours, though due to the drop he was eliminated from the season in 4th place.